IPB

Здравей, гостенино ( Влизане | Регистриране )

85 страници V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Другите за нея
Оценка на темата 5 V

nik
публикуване Jan 12 2007, 10:03 AM
Коментар #41

М-аниак

Група: Root Admin
От: Sofia
Потребител: 13

Миа Фароу удря едно рамо:

UGO: Also in 2006 there was a lot of talk about certain celebrities adopting third world children and they caught a lot of flack for that. Did that ever happen to you when you adopted any of your children?

MIA: No. I have ten children adopted from all over the world and some from the United States. I don't really see boundaries when it comes to needy children. I have been asked frequently to comment about the Madonna adoption, of which I know nothing. But I felt happy that one child, of the millions of orphans across Africa, won't have to worry about healthcare or education. That child will have a loving family.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mboy
публикуване Jan 18 2007, 08:54 AM
Коментар #42

М-аниак

Група: M&M фен
От: January!
Потребител: 14

Хелън Мирън се вдъхновява от "SEX"

Golden Globe winner DAME HELEN MIRREN finds MADONNA's controversial 1992 SEX book inspirational - and admits she holds the star's outspoken sexual views in high regard. Sixty-one-year-old Mirren, whose reputation for stripping off in films often obscured her acting ability, insists she hated having to play a certain type of "sexy female" in the past - but admires Madonna's "fantastic" and unique grasp of her sexual self. She says, "The thing that was imposed on me from the outside was crude and vulgar and distressful to me, and disturbing - that big t**s, blonde hair, DIANA DORS, blowsy kind of thing. "(But) I think Madonna got it right. Madonna claimed it for herself, and I've always admired her for that. "I loved that Sex book she did. I thought it was fantastic, because it was a big two fingers up, 'This is my sexuality, it's not what you put on me, it's mine."

+Quote Post
Гост_florisita_*
публикуване Jan 18 2007, 09:11 AM
Коментар #43

Guests

Хелън Мирън коя е тая?????

+Quote Post
mboy
публикуване Jan 18 2007, 09:14 AM
Коментар #44

М-аниак

Цитат(florisita @ Jan 18 2007, 09:11 AM) [snapback]32121[/snapback]

Хелън Мирън коя е тая?????

спечели Златен глобус онзи ден

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Jan 18 2007, 06:00 PM
Коментар #45

М-аниак

Ах, палавата бабка. Иначе е много добра, играе Елизабет Втора.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Jan 25 2007, 10:58 PM
Коментар #46

М-аниак

British pop star LILY ALLEN has reignited her feud with MADONNA, insisting people only buy the HUNG UP star's records because she's so famous. The SMILE singer criticised the pop queen last August (06), saying, "She might have meant something once but I don't know many people my age who care," and now she's lashed out at her again. She says, "I never say anything unprovoked but an interviewer asked me who, in my opinion, was the most overrated pop star. And overrated for me is someone who sells a lot of records because of who they are. And I don't think people buy Madonna's records because they think they're really good."

--------------------

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Jan 29 2007, 10:59 AM
Коментар #47

М-аниак

Нора Джоунс вкуси горчивата страна на славата:

Norah Jones ' I don't want to be Madonna, anymore'

"I want to take a long and normal career. I do not want to be Madonna. I want to be able to walk the street."

--------------------

+Quote Post
mboy
публикуване Jan 29 2007, 11:30 AM
Коментар #48

М-аниак

Цитат(nik @ Jan 25 2007, 10:58 PM) [snapback]34402[/snapback]

British pop star LILY ALLEN has reignited her feud with MADONNA, insisting people only buy the HUNG UP star's records because she's so famous. The SMILE singer criticised the pop queen last August (06), saying, "She might have meant something once but I don't know many people my age who care," and now she's lashed out at her again. She says, "I never say anything unprovoked but an interviewer asked me who, in my opinion, was the most overrated pop star. And overrated for me is someone who sells a lot of records because of who they are. And I don't think people buy Madonna's records because they think they're really good."

тая що не земе да се гръмне

+Quote Post
Sixth sense
публикуване Jan 29 2007, 12:39 PM
Коментар #49

Not Controlled By Time

Потребител: 23

blink.jpg Ще е жалост за света да изгуби една завистлива и забавна патка...

+Quote Post
mboy
публикуване Feb 23 2007, 12:28 PM
Коментар #50

М-аниак

Ohio.com reports of a short but nice Madonna mention in the March issue of Harper's Bazaar, where both Donatella Versace and her daughter Allegra have something to say about their longtime friend.

"She's such a wonderful woman," Donatella tells the magazine. "She just doesn't show her vulnerable side to too many. She can't. But she's the most loyal friend I have."

"Madonna's been so nice to me, I don't feel intimidated by her anymore,"
Allegra says. "But it's easy to be scared of her."

+Quote Post
VJ*
публикуване Feb 23 2007, 06:57 PM
Коментар #51

М-аниак

Потребител: 28

Представям си как го е казала Донатела,с този нейн глас

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Mar 4 2007, 09:47 PM
Коментар #52

М-аниак

Тори Еймъс коментира Мадона.

While reading Tori Amos’ autobiography entitled "Piece by Piece" our Polish correspondent Marcin discovered that she mentions Madonna in the chapter called "Venus: Creating a public self". Here is what Tori says:

"Sometimes the musician side of me rebels against the fashion side of the pop music and I just want to wear jeans and sweatshirts, the way I did before I made records (...). It’s very hard to figure out the balance.
If you don’t keep pulling in from the visual artists who are making pieces that you wear, then what happens is you stop relating to people in some way. Obviously, for a composer the content has to be at the center but I don’t think you can let either slide. After you’ve been in it for a while your image can become humdrum. Yet many female musicians develop the opposite tendency, even those who are legitimate composers or virtuosos. Too much energy has been put on the image and not enough on the content. Enough already...
The people who are performers first, like Madonna, have this sussed, and we can learn from them. They’re thinking about the look and the video before the content, and their music often originates in direct connection with their image. Madonna’s sound was made for the dance floor when she epitomized the New York club kid; it got a bit closer to rock when she started presenting herself that way, connected with R&B when her image became softer again, went New Age techno when she got into spirituality, and so on. Fashion has become a part of the musical exploration and experience. Missy Elliott has done a similar thing; so has Gwen Stefani. Their image is essential and extremely tight. If they get it wrong, critics castigate them for it - they are known for their style."

--------------------

+Quote Post
mboy
публикуване Mar 5 2007, 03:20 PM
Коментар #53

М-аниак

BOY GEORGE ATTACKS 'GAY TRAITOR' MADONNA

Former CULTURE CLUB frontman BOY GEORGE has renewed his attacks on pop superstar MADONNA, insisting she has betrayed her legions of gay fans. The singer - real name GEORGE O'DOWD - is disgusted the MATERIAL GIRL adheres to the Jewish mystic offshoot Kabbalah because he finds the faith intolerant of same-sex relationships. He says in a video interview, "I have investigated it and they are homophobic. "I do think it's shocking that somebody who has made so much money out of gay people is now part of an organisation which is anti-gay." George previously slammed Madonna in TV show THE MADNESS OF BOY GEORGE, branding her "a vile, hideous, horrible human being with no redeeming qualities."

+Quote Post
Music
публикуване Mar 5 2007, 03:39 PM
Коментар #54

Б1

Потребител: 39

Гуен твърди, че с Мадоница имат дълбока италианска роднинска връзка.

+Quote Post
mboy
публикуване Mar 5 2007, 04:44 PM
Коментар #55

М-аниак

да бе, ще и се на Гуеница finger.jpg hihi.jpg

+Quote Post
Sixth sense
публикуване Mar 5 2007, 05:51 PM
Коментар #56

Not Controlled By Time

Е...те не бяха ли братовчедки?

+Quote Post
mboy
публикуване Mar 5 2007, 05:52 PM
Коментар #57

М-аниак

не и в тоя живот blink.jpg

+Quote Post
Гост_florisita_*
публикуване Mar 5 2007, 05:54 PM
Коментар #58

Guests

Гуен Стефани е братовчедка на Мадона.Както и Селин Дион ако не знаете!! ezik.jpg

+Quote Post
Sixth sense
публикуване Mar 5 2007, 06:01 PM
Коментар #59

Not Controlled By Time

Цитат(florisita @ Mar 5 2007, 05:54 PM) [snapback]49471[/snapback]

Гуен Стефани е братовчедка на Мадона.Както и Селин Дион ако не знаете!! ezik.jpg

Така е. За Селин не знаех...

+Quote Post
Гост_florisita_*
публикуване Mar 5 2007, 06:04 PM
Коментар #60

Guests

Секлин е по далечна

+Quote Post

85 страници V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 потребители четат тази тема (1 гости и 0 анонимни потребители)
0 Потребител(и):

RSS Олекотена версия Времето сега е: 20th March 2019 - 01:42 PM