IPB

Здравей, гостенино ( Влизане | Регистриране )

85 страници V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Другите за нея
Оценка на темата 5 V
mboy
публикуване Oct 28 2006, 12:01 PM
Коментар #21

М-аниак

Група: M&M фен
От: January!
Потребител: 14

тази пък не съм я чувал
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VJ*
публикуване Oct 28 2006, 03:34 PM
Коментар #22

М-аниак

Потребител: 28

Джордж Майкъл: “We had a bit of a falling out many years ago. I won’t go any further than that.”

+Quote Post
beti88
публикуване Oct 28 2006, 03:38 PM
Коментар #23

.:М:.usic .:M:. aniac

От: dreamland
Потребител: 9

не му и трябва ihihi.jpg

+Quote Post
Sixth sense
публикуване Oct 28 2006, 04:04 PM
Коментар #24

Not Controlled By Time

Потребител: 23

Цитат(Dita @ Oct 27 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]1978[/snapback]

Цитат(mboy @ Oct 27 2006, 07:50 PM) [snapback]1943[/snapback]

Borat aka Ali G from Madonna’s ’'Music" video is all over the place promoting his soon to be released movie. Last night he was in London on the red carpet and told one reporter jokingly that "I am here with my 20 yr old wife and our son and his wife and child,who we hope will be adopted by Tranvestite Madonna". finger.jpg finger.jpg finger.jpg както се вика

finger.jpg finger.jpg finger.jpg fucking loser

Ай,шъ,тъпото същество,добре,че Мадона го прослави,като си загрози клипа на Music,иначе щеше кенефи да чисти. finger.jpg finger.jpg finger.jpg

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Nov 5 2006, 08:32 PM
Коментар #25

М-аниак

Група: Root Admin
От: Sofia
Потребител: 13

Боно подкрепя Мадона:

Rock superstar Bono has backed Madonna's controversial adoption of a needy African child, saying "I think it's really great".

The U2 singer, who is also perhaps the best-known anti-poverty campaigner in the world, has praised Madonna and her husband Guy Ritchie for the adoption of David Banda, a child from Malawi.

"I'm very happy that Madonna should offer succour and more than that to a young boy," Bono said. "He's got a great opportunity now"

Madonna has come under fire for taking the Malawi boy back to Britain. But the singer said she had been astounded by the criticism.

The support from Bono, who has an in-depth knowledge of African health and social issues, is a much-needed endorsement for the singer's actions.

Source: Sunday Morning Herald Australia

--------------------

+Quote Post
MADONNAboy
публикуване Nov 5 2006, 08:34 PM
Коментар #26

М-ченце

Потребител: 27

Цитат(nik @ Nov 5 2006, 09:32 PM) [snapback]7828[/snapback]

Боно подкрепя Мадона:

Rock superstar Bono has backed Madonna's controversial adoption of a needy African child, saying "I think it's really great".

The U2 singer, who is also perhaps the best-known anti-poverty campaigner in the world, has praised Madonna and her husband Guy Ritchie for the adoption of David Banda, a child from Malawi.

"I'm very happy that Madonna should offer succour and more than that to a young boy," Bono said. "He's got a great opportunity now"

Madonna has come under fire for taking the Malawi boy back to Britain. But the singer said she had been astounded by the criticism.

The support from Bono, who has an in-depth knowledge of African health and social issues, is a much-needed endorsement for the singer's actions.

Em che toi Bono si e pich!!!

--------------------

You must be my lucky star
'Cause you make the darkness seem so far
And when I'm lost you'll be my guide
I just turn around and you're by my side

+Quote Post
VJ*
публикуване Nov 5 2006, 09:18 PM
Коментар #27

М-аниак

Потребител: 28

Много се радвам,че Боно я подкрепя.
А,така.Че е пич,пич е.

Браво Боно

+Quote Post
Sixth sense
публикуване Nov 5 2006, 09:21 PM
Коментар #28

Not Controlled By Time

Цитат(nik @ Nov 5 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]7828[/snapback]

Боно подкрепя Мадона:

Хубаво.

+Quote Post
mboy
публикуване Nov 7 2006, 12:49 PM
Коментар #29

М-аниак

Брад-чо Пит-чо я подкрепя, браво на момчето

Brad backs Madonna
Posted: 06 November 2006 - From ITN News
Home is clearly where the heart is for Brad Pitt, who claims having a family is the best thing in his life.
At the LA premiere of his new movie Babel, the notoriously protective father was gushing about family life with partner Angelina Jolie and their three kids.
He said: 'Family life is beautiful, it is just the greatest.'
Pitt has recently been in India filming the movie A Mighty Heart, based on the life of murdered Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, with his natural daughter Shiloh Nouvel, and two adopted kids Maddox and Zahara.
Naturally he was asked about the furore surrounding Madonna's adoption of Malawian baby David Banda and unsurprisingly he is backing Madge all the way.
He said: 'They are trying to give a kid a home and education who probably wouldn't get that and good health care.' Pitt, who worked with Madonna's husband Guy Ritchie in Snatch, says he is sure they had the best intentions when they gave the boy a home.

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Nov 7 2006, 02:10 PM
Коментар #30

М-аниак

Е, при две осиновени деца и приятелство с Гай Ричи оставаше и да не я.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Nov 8 2006, 09:35 AM
Коментар #31

М-аниак

ALICIA KEYS has voiced her support for MADONNA's attempt to adopt Malawian DAVID BANDA - and believes celebrities have a important part to play in the fight against poverty. The FALLIN' star, who hosts her annual Black Ball charity gig in New York on Thursday (09NOV06), was disappointed by the backlash Madonna received following her decision to adopt the 13-month-old last month (OCT06). She says, "I think (it's) horrible, and I think (it) really degrades and tries to discourage people who do have a voice, who do have power, who do have money, who do have the ability to reach out to people and get involved in situations. "I do think that it has become more on people's radars, whereas before it kind of came across as, 'Oh, it's so far away.' It's really positive to know that it is a global community. "That's why when I speak and I use my voice, I like to emphasize the way that everyday people like you and me can really be a huge hero." The Black Ball, which raises money for HIV and AIDS sufferers, will feature performances by Keys, DAVID BOWIE and DAMIAN MARLEY.

--------------------

+Quote Post
the reader
публикуване Nov 12 2006, 08:28 PM
Коментар #32

само в оригинал

От: beyond
Потребител: 6

Руфъс Уейнрайт за 10 най-големи гей икони в музиката (от Observer):

Цитат
1. Judy GarlandJudy is not a gay icon at all. She is somewhere far beyond that. She is a gay beacon. A gay saint. She has led the way through the darkness for some 50 years. Whether it's the Wizard of Oz or the Judy at Carnegie Hall LP - these are brilliant touchstones for the gay experience. A kind of communion takes place between a gay listener and Judy. And of course there is the drink and drugs counter-story, which is very gay for one reason or another.
In the postwar years in Western culture, it has become somehow socially acceptable to be drunk and stoned. There is such a gay fascination to that story. Gay people understand a party, that's for sure!
There is no level on which Judy Garland doesn't connect with gay men. She married one, for chrissakes!

2. Stevie Nicks
Certain intellectual gay men obsess over Stevie. She is a dinner party conversation in herself, served up as a kind of hors d'oeuvre before a conversation about the Pre-Raphaelites, or something. She separates interesting homosexuals from uninteresting ones.

3. Dusty Springfield
Blessed with great artistry, she never let her lesbianism get in the way of it. Because she wasn't open about it, she gave herself the right to enjoy being a lesbian in private. It didn't diminish her. In the end, cancer claimed her; there's an iconic price for an iconic life.

4. Madonna
There's a dark force at work here - she subverts everything for her own gain. I went to see her London show and it was all so dour and humourless. She surpasses even Joan Crawford in terms of megalomania. Which makes her a kind of dark gay icon in itself.

5. Kylie Minogue
I love Kylie, she's the anti-Madonna. Self-knowledge is a truly beautiful thing and Kylie knows herself inside out. She is what she is and there is no attempt to make quasi-intellectual statements to substantiate it. She is the gay shorthand for joy.

6. Morrissey
Whether he's gay or not, he is the gay Elvis. He is among the greatest entertainers of our time. The banter, the dancing, the stage-craft, it all conspires and you know exactly what Morrissey is. He is heroic. He is a total package, like Dean Martin or Prince.

7. Barbra Streisand
Ugh, Barbra! You've got to hand it to her. She got everything she ever damn wanted and she does manage to maintain her insanity on such a highclass level. I respect her deeply. She's not as sinister as Madonna and she gives us some hope.

8. Pink
She's slightly left-of-centre in this deeply conservative pop world. She's not it, but you'd have more of a chance of finding it by using her as a conduit than you would if you used Britney Spears. You know, Pink is what I would call a 'gateway drug'.

9. Prince
It feels weird talking about Prince as a gay icon now but you have to applaud a black man in the American record industry who could be so playful with androgyny. Justin Timberlake wouldn't do that. He is a marine dressed as a pop star.

10. Kate Bush
She is the older sister that every gay man wants. She connects so well with a gay audience because she is so removed from the real world. She is one of the only artists who makes it appear better to be on the outside than on the inside.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mboy
публикуване Nov 22 2006, 03:45 PM
Коментар #33

М-аниак

Цитат(armydreamer @ Nov 12 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]10795[/snapback]

Руфъс Уейнрайт за 10 най-големи гей икони в музиката (от Observer):

Цитат
1. Judy GarlandJudy is not a gay icon at all. She is somewhere far beyond that. She is a gay beacon. A gay saint. She has led the way through the darkness for some 50 years. Whether it's the Wizard of Oz or the Judy at Carnegie Hall LP - these are brilliant touchstones for the gay experience. A kind of communion takes place between a gay listener and Judy. And of course there is the drink and drugs counter-story, which is very gay for one reason or another.
In the postwar years in Western culture, it has become somehow socially acceptable to be drunk and stoned. There is such a gay fascination to that story. Gay people understand a party, that's for sure!
There is no level on which Judy Garland doesn't connect with gay men. She married one, for chrissakes!

2. Stevie Nicks
Certain intellectual gay men obsess over Stevie. She is a dinner party conversation in herself, served up as a kind of hors d'oeuvre before a conversation about the Pre-Raphaelites, or something. She separates interesting homosexuals from uninteresting ones.

3. Dusty Springfield
Blessed with great artistry, she never let her lesbianism get in the way of it. Because she wasn't open about it, she gave herself the right to enjoy being a lesbian in private. It didn't diminish her. In the end, cancer claimed her; there's an iconic price for an iconic life.

4. Madonna
There's a dark force at work here - she subverts everything for her own gain. I went to see her London show and it was all so dour and humourless. She surpasses even Joan Crawford in terms of megalomania. Which makes her a kind of dark gay icon in itself.

5. Kylie Minogue
I love Kylie, she's the anti-Madonna. Self-knowledge is a truly beautiful thing and Kylie knows herself inside out. She is what she is and there is no attempt to make quasi-intellectual statements to substantiate it. She is the gay shorthand for joy.

6. Morrissey
Whether he's gay or not, he is the gay Elvis. He is among the greatest entertainers of our time. The banter, the dancing, the stage-craft, it all conspires and you know exactly what Morrissey is. He is heroic. He is a total package, like Dean Martin or Prince.

7. Barbra Streisand
Ugh, Barbra! You've got to hand it to her. She got everything she ever damn wanted and she does manage to maintain her insanity on such a highclass level. I respect her deeply. She's not as sinister as Madonna and she gives us some hope.

8. Pink
She's slightly left-of-centre in this deeply conservative pop world. She's not it, but you'd have more of a chance of finding it by using her as a conduit than you would if you used Britney Spears. You know, Pink is what I would call a 'gateway drug'.

9. Prince
It feels weird talking about Prince as a gay icon now but you have to applaud a black man in the American record industry who could be so playful with androgyny. Justin Timberlake wouldn't do that. He is a marine dressed as a pop star.

10. Kate Bush
She is the older sister that every gay man wants. She connects so well with a gay audience because she is so removed from the real world. She is one of the only artists who makes it appear better to be on the outside than on the inside.

Руфъс Уейнрайт за Мадона??? не очаквах, че се занимава с такава музика, пич

+Quote Post
the reader
публикуване Nov 22 2006, 06:36 PM
Коментар #34

само в оригинал

От: beyond
Потребител: 6

ами, той е доста театрален на моменти, няма да му повярвам, ако ми каже, че не му е повлияла Мадона smile.gif. нищо, че тук я изкарва зловеща tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Nov 25 2006, 09:08 AM
Коментар #35

М-аниак

Ема томпсън подкрепя Мадона:

British actress EMMA THOMPSON has praised MADONNA for adopting Malawian baby DAVID BANDA last month.

The SENSE AND SENSIBILITY star has seen the plight of Malawi's children orphaned by AIDS first hand after becoming involved in charity work in the African country.

Shocked by the suffering she saw, in 2003 Thompson also welcomed an African orphan - 16-year-old TINDY - into her home after meeting the Rwandan refugee in London.

And the 47-year-old is convinced Madonna has made the right decision, despite taking David away from his native country and culture.

She says, "Malawi is a very difficult country, with tremendous problems with AIDS.

"While I understand the arguments about taking people away from their culture, there is a culture of deprivation and poverty that is not fun to be part of.

"She found a child in desperate need. Some people want to bring up a child personally, others want to act in a more general way, but both ways are surely to be welcomed."

--------------------

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Nov 27 2006, 03:42 PM
Коментар #36

М-аниак

Ла Шапел хич не харесва Мадона.

Paris Match: You were about to direct "Hung Up", the video of the single for Madonna's latest album. You did not do it. What happened ?

David LaChapelle: I had written the scenario, was paid for the concept. But after "Rize", when I started to analyze what made me happy or not, I understood that she was not the person with who I wished to collaborate. She is nice when you are alone with her, but when you work for her, she can be very... I don't find the word... nasty. She is with people she employs. I didn't want to be tortured.

Paris Match: She would have done it ?

David LaChapelle: Yes. I don't have anything against difficulties. But there, that would not have been pleasant. I would not have had fun. However it is the environment which makes that my photographs are what they are. I never force people. There must have joy on the set. With her, this ingredient would have missed. Even when we were only talking about the project, she has been very hard. There is a part of cruelty in her.

Paris Match: You are one of rare people to speak about Madonna in so tough terms...

David LaChapelle: I am free. All must not be sweet. I don't like weak ways either. I don't speak about that, I speak about propriety. Shouting a video, that means weeks of collaboration close to the person... If the situation is negative, it's better to avoid it if you can. I can.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sixth sense
публикуване Nov 27 2006, 04:37 PM
Коментар #37

Not Controlled By Time

Тея пъккк...то няма ли мъки,няма резутат,к`во иска`байраци ли да му вее! ezik.jpg

+Quote Post
mboy
публикуване Nov 27 2006, 04:40 PM
Коментар #38

М-аниак

чувствително е момчето, кво искаш hihi.jpg

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване Nov 27 2006, 04:47 PM
Коментар #39

B-girl

От: Варна/София
Потребител: 3

Е, и Мадона си е кучка, няма кво да спорим. blink.jpg

--------------------

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Jan 8 2007, 11:15 PM
Коментар #40

М-аниак

Гуейн Стефани припада по Мадона:

"Madonna's had us over to dinner and stuff, and she's always been very nice to me." Gwen counts Madge as a role model, adding, "A lot of my influence came from her early work, like directly, like a Xerox." Hollaback girl.

Although Gwen has a very successful solo career, despite her jarringly bizarre new single "Wind it Up," she has no plans to leave No Doubt. "I'm looking forward to going back to my little musical family and trying to write a song." Sorry, Harajuko girls.

--------------------

+Quote Post

85 страници V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 потребители четат тази тема (1 гости и 0 анонимни потребители)
0 Потребител(и):

RSS Олекотена версия Времето сега е: 19th January 2019 - 02:17 AMIPB Style