IPB

Здравей, гостенино ( Влизане | Регистриране )

4 страници V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Grammy 2017, 9 номинации
damita
публикуване Dec 6 2016, 04:29 PM
Коментар #1

B-girl

Група: Root Admin
От: Варна/София
Потребител: 3

Slay, B!!! mj_fist.jpg

Beyoncé Leads With 9 Grammy Nominations

Beyoncé, Drake, Rihanna and Adele lead the nominations for the 59th annual Grammy Awards, the organization behind the ceremony announced on Tuesday.

With nine nods for “Lemonade,” an album and film that explored race and infidelity, Beyoncé had more nominations than any other artist. But in each of the top three categories she will compete directly against Adele, the British diva whose album “25” was one of the music industry’s biggest success stories in years.

For album of the year, “Lemonade” and “25” will also contend with Drake’s “Views,” a monster streaming hit; “Purpose,” Justin Bieber’s comeback vehicle; and “A Sailor’s Guide to Earth” by the country singer Sturgill Simpson, a critical favorite but modest seller that may be the year’s wild card.

For record of the year, an award for the performer and producers of a single track, Beyoncé’s “Formation” faces off against Adele’s “Hello,” along with “7 Years,” a mellow hit by the Danish group Lukas Graham; “Stressed Out” by the genre-mixing pop duo Twenty One Pilots; and Rihanna’s “Work,” which features Drake.

In the song of the year category, which recognizes songwriters, “Formation,” “Hello” and “7 Years” are up against Mr. Bieber’s “Love Yourself” and Mike Posner’s “I Took a Pill in Ibiza,” an acoustic song that had a second life as a dance remix.

The nominees for best new artist include the Chainsmokers, the D.J. duo that had a major hit with “Closer”; Chance the Rapper, who has climbed the charts as an independent; the country singers Maren Morris and Kelsea Ballerini; and the singer and rapper Anderson .Paak.

In all, Drake and Rihanna are each up for eight awards, and Adele five. Chance the Rapper has seven nominations in five categories; like Drake, he is up for all four rap trophies.

The awards, which will be held in Los Angeles on Feb. 12 and broadcast by CBS, recognize music released from Oct. 1, 2015, to Sept. 30, 2016.

No announcement of Grammy nominees is without surprises.

Kanye West, whose album “The Life of Pablo” was one of the most closely watched pop events of the year, received eight nominations in five categories, including all rap awards. But the members of the Recording Academy, the organization that presents the awards, did not choose Mr. West — a frequent Grammy critic — in any of the top categories for his own work. (He is, however, one of the 20 credited producers on Drake’s “Views.”)

On the other hand, Beyoncé was nominated for seemingly every award possible. Besides the top fields, she is up for awards in the pop category (“Hold Up,” pop solo performance), rock (“Don’t Hurt Yourself,” with Jack White, for rock performance), R&B (“Lemonade” for urban contemporary album) and rap (“Freedom,” with Kendrick Lamar, for best rap/sung performance).

“Lemonade” was also nominated for best music film, and “Formation” for best music video.

Beyoncé has now been nominated 62 times in her career, more than any other female artist. She has already won 20 awards, and if she wins eight this year, Beyoncé would surpass Alison Krauss as the most-honored woman in Grammy history.

Album of the Year - Lemonade

Record of the Year - Formation

Song of the Year - Formation

Best Pop Solo Performance - Hold Up

Best Rock Performance - Don't Hurt Yourself

Best Urban Contemporary Album - Lemonade

Best Rap/Sung Performance - Freedom

Best Music Video - Formation

Best Music Film - Lemonade

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saint P
публикуване Dec 7 2016, 10:23 PM
Коментар #2

М-ченце

Група: M&M фен
От: София
Потребител: 26,459

Мачкай , кралицееееее !!!! Как ми се иска да я видя на New Year's Rockin Eve. На спускането на топката да направи един взривяващ performance като за край на 2016-та .... Ще е паметно. Между другото го очаквам. Беше супер силна година за Би !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saint P
публикуване Dec 7 2016, 10:24 PM
Коментар #3

М-ченце

От: София
Потребител: 26,459

Can't wait for Grammy's 2017 ... Wuhuuuuu

--------------------

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Dec 7 2016, 10:50 PM
Коментар #4

М-аниак

От: Sofia
Потребител: 13

Record of the year за Адел, Album of the year за Бионсе, предричам аз.

--------------------

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване Dec 9 2016, 12:27 PM
Коментар #5

B-girl

Ако спечели 8, ще е най-награждаваната жена в историята на наградите. ohh.jpg Е, няма да спечели 8, но е въпрос на време да стане най-награждаваната жена в историята на наградите. m3.jpg

--------------------

+Quote Post
• Vancho •
публикуване Dec 9 2016, 03:47 PM
Коментар #6

М-че

Потребител: 894

Цитат(damita @ Dec 9 2016, 12:27 PM) *
Ако спечели 8, ще е най-награждаваната жена в историята на наградите. ohh.jpg Е, няма да спечели 8, но е въпрос на време да стане най-награждаваната жена в историята на наградите. m3.jpg

Е-е-е-е! Пооляхме се. hihihiaiaia.jpg
Много моля за малко обективност. hihi.jpg
Album, Song, Record & Best Pop Solo Performance са си за Адел. Останалото да го взима Би.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Salida
публикуване Jan 7 2017, 04:39 PM
Коментар #7

М-аниак

Потребител: 710

Имам въпрос. Тази номинация за бест рок пърформънс, обвързана ли е с конкретно изпълнение или е като цяло за парче?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Кралица Чикунгун...
публикуване Jan 8 2017, 04:29 PM
Коментар #8

КУР ЧОРБА

От: Kurvolandia
Потребител: 23,484

По колко долара върви едното Грами, да взема да си купя и аз. beautyM.jpg

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dorian
публикуване Jan 8 2017, 06:16 PM
Коментар #9

М-чище

От: Plovdiv
Потребител: 717

Тук съм с • Vancho • - където е неминирана "Hello" ще спечели. За Албум обаче едва ли ще спечели 25.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Feb 3 2017, 09:40 AM
Коментар #10

М-аниак

Явно ще развее бременен корем и на сцената...

Beyonce will perform at The Grammy's

--------------------

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване Feb 3 2017, 10:56 AM
Коментар #11

B-girl

Страхотно е, че е потвърдено. Вече е сигурно, че на 12 февруари ще имам будна нощ. hihi.jpg

--------------------

+Quote Post
• Vancho •
публикуване Feb 3 2017, 05:46 PM
Коментар #12

М-че

Нямам търпение. Определено, 12-ти ще е будна нощ. АДЕЛ и Бионсе. m_pretend.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
• Vancho •
публикуване Feb 10 2017, 06:49 PM
Коментар #13

М-че

At the Grammys, Adele and Beyonce will showcase an industry in transition

Една интересна статия. smile.gif
the natural classicist or the fearless innovator?

--------------------

+Quote Post
• Vancho •
публикуване Feb 12 2017, 01:03 PM
Коментар #14

М-че

Which Grammy Performance Are You Most Excited For? Vote!

Кой ли води в анкетата?

--------------------

+Quote Post
• Vancho •
публикуване Feb 12 2017, 01:11 PM
Коментар #15

М-че

Принс и Джордж Майкъл ще бъдат почетени на наградите. Не е ясно дали и кой ще изпълни техни хитове на церемонията.

--------------------

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване Feb 12 2017, 08:22 PM
Коментар #16

B-girl

Live stream

--------------------

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване Feb 13 2017, 08:54 AM
Коментар #17

B-girl

Бионсе е спечелила само две награди - за Best Urban Contemporary Album и Best Music Video – Formation. Дотук с теориите, че си купува наградите. Едва ли са й свършили парите след втората. hihi.jpg

Изпълнението е прекрасно и е медли на Love Drought и Sandcastles. Продължава с тенденцията да не се бори за класации. С тези две тотално неизвестни песни, неиздавани официално на сингли, може просто да повиши иконичния си статус. И го прави. iii.jpg

--------------------

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване Feb 13 2017, 08:58 AM
Коментар #18

B-girl

--------------------

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Feb 13 2017, 09:01 AM
Коментар #19

М-аниак

While Adele was clearly overjoyed to win album of the year for 25 at the Grammys -- and four other trophies -- there was one issue: "My album of the year is Lemonade." Adele did a rare press room interview backstage on Sunday, echoing her onstage comments about Beyoncé's epic visual album deserving the night's big win.

"I spoke to her before just to let her know how honored and privileged I felt to be nominated alongside her, and we spoke afterward as well and she was very gracious and humble, as always, as we've come to expect," Adele told reporters. "And the reason I felt the need to say something is because my album of the year is Lemonade. She is my icon of my whole life."

She felt compelled to give Beyoncé her due because of how blown away she was by Lemonade -- and by the fact that Bey has never won the top prize. "I felt like it was her time to win," she said. "What the f--- does she have to do to win album of the year? That's how I feel."

Adele has made no secret of her membership to the Beyhive. It all started with Destiny's Child's breakthrough single "No, No, No" back in 1998, when Adele was just 11, and continues to this day. "The way that I felt when I first heard 'No No No' is exactly the same as how I felt when I heard Lemonade last year."

And it's far more than just music for the British singer/songwriter. "There's friendships I have that are completely tied to us being complete Beyonce stans. I don't take any f---ing sh-- when it comes to anyone not liking Beyonce. You can't be in my life. You simply can't."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dorian
публикуване Feb 13 2017, 09:48 AM
Коментар #20

М-чище

От: Plovdiv
Потребител: 717

В крайна сметка Адел обра всички големи и важни награди, дори аз не очаквах толкова hihihiaiaia.jpg
Което пък ме радва, защото ще подразни всички хейтъри m3.jpg

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 страници V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 потребители четат тази тема (1 гости и 0 анонимни потребители)
0 Потребител(и):

RSS Олекотена версия Времето сега е: 23rd October 2019 - 12:22 PM