IPB

Здравей, гостенино ( Влизане | Регистриране )

46 страници V  « < 44 45 46  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kings Talk, другите за него
RockTheBoat
публикуване Sep 9 2015, 05:32 PM
Коментар #901

М-аниак

Група: M&M фен
Потребител: 21

Justin Bieber Won't Diss Selena, Asserts Michael Jackson’s Innocence

... He did, however, weigh in on another late pop star’s years-old controversy. Justin discussed granting over 250 sick kids’ wishes for the Make A Wish Foundation, saying, “with kids, they don’t want anything from me. They’re not trying to pull a deal, they just want to have fun and enjoy the moment.” And then: “I think that’s a lot of the misconception that they had about Michael Jackson, is that he wanted to be around kids ’cause they were just innocent, and they never wanted anything from him. So I get what he — I don’t know if I believe all the stuff that is going on about Michael. But that’s just my opinion.”

Read More: Justin Bieber Won't Diss Selena, Says Michael Jackson Was Misunderstood | http://popcrush.com/justin-bieber-selena-m...ackback=tsmclip

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RockTheBoat
публикуване Sep 16 2015, 05:55 PM
Коментар #902

М-аниак

Wilmer Valderrama Starstruck After Meeting Michael Jackson

Actor Wilmer Valderrama Will Never Forget The "Magical Moment" He Met Michael Jackson After His Movie Co-star Macaulay Culkin Took The Cast To Stay At The King Of Pop's Neverland Ranch For A Week.

The former That 70s Show star was filming Party Monster with Seth Green, Culkin and his then-girlfriend Mila Kunis in 2003, when the Home Alone actor decided to treat them to a stay at his pal Jackson's lavish home while the superstar was away.

However, Valderrama wasn't aware he was visiting Jackson's mansion and became convinced they were going to meet basketball icon Michael Jordan, instead.

He recalls, "We get in this big car, blacked out windows and we go for a couple hours driving and we get there and I look at this big gate and the gate has the initials 'MJ.'

"I looked at MACaulay and I go, 'Dude, we're at Michael Jordan's house? How do you know Michael Jordan?' and Seth Green looks at me and he goes, 'We're in Neverland Ranch, doofus,' and we spent a whole week there. The truth is it was one of those surreal moments where you're this little kid from South America, it was an aspirational (sic) moment."

Jackson only returned home on the last day of their stay, and he made his presence known with a grand entrance.

Valderrama continues, "At the end of the trip, Seth and I are in the guesthouse and we hear (this elephant sound) right outside and I open the window and there's an elephant there and the orangutans and giraffes and there's all these animals lined up. So we're looking at these animals lined up and the staff is there and we're like, 'What's going on, why are they all in the front yard?'

"Well, this long stretch limo pulls up and Michael Jackson arrives and it was this magical moment when he gets out with the long, red shirt and the black hat and the umbrella and you're just like, 'Wow, that's Michael Jackson.' He was amazing, he was super nice, super sweet, super normal, super welcoming. That memory is so crazy because he was one of my heroes. Every song is like an anthem to a generation, it was pretty crazy."

*игнорирайте тъпите шеги на водещите

--------------------

+Quote Post
RockTheBoat
публикуване Feb 19 2016, 07:06 PM
Коментар #903

М-аниак

Donald Trump: Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley ... They Were For Real | TMZ.com

--------------------

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване Apr 25 2016, 10:49 AM
Коментар #904

B-girl

Група: Root Admin
От: Варна/София
Потребител: 3

Prince’s longtime keyboardist talks rumored rivalry with Michael Jackson
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (April 23, 2016)–When Prince died this week, music lovers immediately began comparing his unexpected death to Michael Jackson’s.
The King of Pop died in his California home in 2009. Jackson was 50 — seven years younger than Prince when he died Thursday.
Prince’s death revived rumors the two pop icons had an unspoken rivalry. The hearsay was fueled when The Purple One famously spoke out about turning down the opportunity to be in Jackson’s “Bad” music video.
“The first line of that song is ‘Your butt is mine,'” Prince told comedian Chris Rock in an interview that aired on VH1 in 1997. “Now understand, who gon’ sing that to whom? Because you sure ain’t singing it to me and I sure ain’t singing it to you.”
Cassandra O’Neal, longtime keyboardist for Prince, said that in actuality the two didn’t have beef. In fact, they admired each other.
“Michael was a definite influence and inspiration for Prince,” she told ABC News. “They both respected each other and that’s the cool thing.”
“There was a place in [his] Paisley [Park residence] … and there’s a screen and nice big old couch and we would watch old clips of ‘Soul Train’ and he would talk about just the influences that he had,” O’Neal recalled. “Michael and his brothers were definitely a part of that.”
O’Neal said their relationship is something to be modeled.
“We as musicians can take so much from that. Nowadays with social media, it’s so competitive,” she added. “‘I’m doing this and your not.’ They didn’t do this. The ones that really had it like that didn’t do that to each other. They embraced each other and he really made it a point to let us know that.”
But for O’Neal, who also served as a background singer during her seven-year tenure in Prince’s band, there is no comparing the two.
“You can’t compare. Not to me. Not to me. They were equally as powerful and relevant for the African-American music [scene],” she said. “Both of them.”

--------------------

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване Oct 7 2016, 10:25 AM
Коментар #905

B-girl

На 2:30 мин.

wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване Feb 28 2017, 01:07 PM
Коментар #906

B-girl

MICHAEL JACKSON'S PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHER REVEALS HIS FAVORITE MOMENTS

--------------------

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване May 11 2017, 12:01 PM
Коментар #907

B-girl

Teddy Riley Shares What He Learned From Michael

--------------------

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Sep 2 2017, 08:24 AM
Коментар #908

М-аниак

От: Sofia
Потребител: 13

Днес в "Ничия земя" по Нова телевизия един от синовете на Чарали Чаплин ще разказва за това как Майкъл е гостувал в имението му и се е катерил по дърветата.. hihihiaiaia.jpg

--------------------

+Quote Post
Salida
публикуване Dec 31 2017, 02:09 PM
Коментар #909

Бунтарско Сърце

От: Пловдив
Потребител: 710

https://www.facebook.com/BBCOne/videos/1709922992361445/

--------------------

In Madonna I trust!

I found comfort in your eyes

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване Jan 2 2018, 10:57 PM
Коментар #910

B-girl

Страхотно е това. Спомням си как някой беше казал: "Няма значение колко известен си. Ако Майкъл Джаксън ти се обади по телефона, крещиш като момиче!" heart.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mr.Killer
публикуване Feb 8 2018, 02:04 AM
Коментар #911

I fight because I have to

От: София
Потребител: 62

Куинси е дал някакво ляйняно интервю за "GQ", в което оплюл половината свят, включително Тейлър Суифт, Бийтълс, Тръмп и Майкъл.

On Michael Jackson, whose best-selling Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad albums he co-produced:

"I hate to get into this publicly, but Michael stole a lot of stuff. He stole a lot of songs. [Donna Summer’s] 'State of Independence' [a 1982 song Jackson sang backing vocals on and whose bass part sounds similar to 'Billie Jean'] and 'Billie Jean.' The notes don’t lie, man. He was as Machiavellian as they come... Greedy man, Greedy. 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough' ... [keyboardist] Greg Phillinganes wrote the C section. Michael should've given him 10 percent of the song. Wouldn't do it."

[Jones also said he used to get on Jackson about his reported multiple plastic surgeries, which he said the singer would often explain away "because of some disease he had. Bullshit."]

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Feb 8 2018, 09:24 AM
Коментар #912

М-аниак

Когато споделяще Грамитата и милионите съвестта му мълчеше... heh.jpg

--------------------

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване Feb 8 2018, 10:13 AM
Коментар #913

B-girl

Цитат(nik @ Feb 8 2018, 09:24 AM) *
Когато споделяще Грамитата и милионите съвестта му мълчеше... heh.jpg

Абсолютно. hihi.jpg

--------------------

+Quote Post
Salida
публикуване Feb 8 2018, 11:08 AM
Коментар #914

Бунтарско Сърце

От: Пловдив
Потребител: 710

Лайнар.

--------------------

In Madonna I trust!

I found comfort in your eyes

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Feb 9 2018, 02:15 PM
Коментар #915

М-аниак

Цялото интервю на Куинси

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mr.Killer
публикуване Feb 9 2018, 05:44 PM
Коментар #916

I fight because I have to

От: София
Потребител: 62

Цитат(nik @ Feb 9 2018, 02:15 PM) *

От това интервю лъха на снобария и високомерие.

+Quote Post
lordm
публикуване Sep 24 2018, 07:10 PM
Коментар #917

М-ченце

Потребител: 78

https://www.lostandfoundtobe.com/blind-audi...-jackson-earth/

+Quote Post

46 страници V  « < 44 45 46
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 потребители четат тази тема (1 гости и 0 анонимни потребители)
0 Потребител(и):

RSS Олекотена версия Времето сега е: 22nd October 2018 - 10:51 PM
Design by: Free IPB Skins & Web Proxy