IPB

Здравей, гостенино ( Влизане | Регистриране )

7 страници V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Leaving Neverland
nik
публикуване Mar 24 2019, 10:50 PM
Коментар #121

М-аниак

Група: Root Admin
От: Sofia
Потребител: 13

Diana Ross: "Stop, in the name of love!"

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
invincible
публикуване Apr 1 2019, 05:53 PM
Коментар #122

М-ченце

Група: M&M фен
Потребител: 204

Една добра защита!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4trDbeFWTY...TJPuNkrYxiZ03QE

--------------------

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване Apr 1 2019, 08:07 PM
Коментар #123

B-girl

От: Варна/София
Потребител: 3

Изгледах го. Благодаря за този линк. Има какво да се научи от съдържанието на видеото.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mr.Killer
публикуване Apr 1 2019, 08:19 PM
Коментар #124

#DuckStories

От: София
Потребител: 62

Цитат(invincible @ Apr 1 2019, 06:53 PM) *

Доста интересно. Не знаех че обвиненията на Уейд съвпадат с премиерата на Шоуто за Сирк Дьо Солей, което не много преди това му е било отказано като ангажимент. Изглежда точно като да е искал да нанесе щета на продуцентите, в точния момент. Също това че точно в този период е бил толкова изгладнял за пари, че е продавъл свои майкълски айтъми в иБей... И това за приликите на разказите на другият лайньо, които се припокриват с някаква измислена книжка за "романса" на Майкъл с Джорди Чандлър, чието семейство я описва като тотална измишльотина... Дано го видят повече хора.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Apr 1 2019, 10:37 PM
Коментар #125

М-аниак

Neverland sex abuse room wasn’t even built when Michael Jackson allegedly raped James Safechuck proving paedo claims are fake, Jacko biographer says

--------------------

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване Apr 1 2019, 10:43 PM
Коментар #126

М-аниак

Цитат
The new HBO documentary Leaving Neverland has definitely called late music legend Michael Jackson's legacy into question over allegations that he sexually abused minors. Not everyone is believing the hype. Black Eyed Peas rapper Will.i.am has come to MJ's defense.

Will opened up on the topic in a new article with the Mirror posted on Friday (March 29). “I don’t know what to trust or who to believe," Will.i.am said. "Who is behind it or what? Obviously it’s money. All I know is it’s a smear campaign. If he did it, then it’s sad and inhumane. But if he didn’t, then what is happening is sad and inhumane.”

He also called it hypocritical to cancel Jackson's music because of the allegations. “I could name 1,000 other products that you still buy and still use that are owned by folks that have done the most horrendous things to people," he said.

Will and Jackson were close friends before the pop icon's death in 2009. The allegations have not changed his views of the singer. “The Michael Jackson I loved I will always love," Will added. “The person I met was the kindest and most genuine and big-hearted person, who wouldn’t hurt a fly.”

While not directly defending Michael's alleged crime, other rappers have come forward to talk about what the singer's legacy should be in the wake of the startling allegations, with artists like T.I and Juice Wrld saying Jackson's place in the pantheon of musical greats should go untainted. However, others don't exactly feel the same. Drake has removed his collab with Michael from his tour set list.

--------------------

+Quote Post
invincible
публикуване Apr 2 2019, 05:34 PM
Коментар #127

М-ченце

Потребител: 204

Тук има доста детайли които аз лично не съм знаел всичките, но ми помогна да си донаредя пъзела с липсващите парчета, че MJ е абсолютно невинен!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a08plX6P3Ls

--------------------

+Quote Post
KpucMJ
публикуване Apr 10 2019, 09:15 PM
Коментар #128

М-ченце

Потребител: 30,842

Навсякъде излизат статии, че HBO са смъкнали Leaving Neverland и Опра е изтрила интервютата.

+Quote Post
lordm
публикуване Apr 26 2019, 09:42 PM
Коментар #129

М-ченце

Потребител: 78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzZklvWIT7o Добре обяснено

+Quote Post
nik
публикуване May 7 2019, 07:06 PM
Коментар #130

М-аниак

Madonna breaks her silence over Michael Jackson abuse allegations

Madonna has broken her silence over the Michael Jackson sex abuse allegations. The Queen of Pop, who took Jackson as her date to the Oscars in 1991, said she has not watched the film Leaving Neverland.
But she told British Vogue: “I don’t have a lynch-mob mentality, so in my mind, people are innocent until proven guilty. “I’ve had a thousand accusations hurled at me that are not true. So my attitude when people tell me things about people is, ‘Can you prove it?’”

Asked what would constitute proof of Jackson’s guilt, she replied: “I don’t know, I haven’t seen the film.“But I guess it would be people recounting actual events – but then, of course, people sometimes lie. “So I always say, ‘What’s the agenda? What do people want out of this? Are there people asking for money, is there some kind of extortion thing happening?’ “I would take all of those things into consideration.”

--------------------

+Quote Post
damita
публикуване May 7 2019, 08:02 PM
Коментар #131

B-girl

От: Варна/София
Потребител: 3

Радвам се, че е коментирала. Хубаво го е казала.

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 страници V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 потребители четат тази тема (1 гости и 0 анонимни потребители)
0 Потребител(и):

RSS Олекотена версия Времето сега е: 27th May 2019 - 06:02 AM